Students get opportunities too

So I'd like to think I'm the center of the universe. I mean I might as well, considering nobody else knows the center of the universe precisely, so it might as well be me. I am a social entrepreneur. I am a student.

Here's what one student, like myself thinks of SocEnt

Also Student Reporter is calling for a team of student reporters to cover SocEnt for six months in 2013.

Each student reporter is expected to deliver four to five articles within the six months of collaboration.  One article should adopt a critical op-ed perspective based on the disciplinary focus of the reporter.   Two articles should be empirically featuring social entrepreneurs and/or employees and beneficiaries of these enterprises.  At least one article should draw on multimedia features such as video and audio footage from the field.

It looks like a great opportunity for all. SocEnt continues to grow and may be reaching a tipping point as Bill Drayton says. Many people throughout the world will continue to realize the importance of building whole individuals, and they will begin to awaken.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why wearing pants isn't a good idea and Why its not SocEnt

What did they Say?

What if we made a school?